Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
A recipe from Pampered Chief. This make a good house warming gift! Easy to bring to parties.
Make and share this Choco-Peanut Butter Swirl Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray Fluted pan with vegetable oil.
- For cake,Place cake mix in a large bowl.
- Then in a small bowl whisk water, peanut butter and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in peanut butter into cake mix.
- Mix 2 minutes till well blended.
- Pour half of the batter into prepared pan.
- Melt chocolate stir into remaining batter.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls onto batter in pan and swirl into first batter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until cake is done.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Invert onto a cake dish.
- Cool 30 minutes.
- Glaze- Blend peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth Add powdered sugar and mix till smooth.
- Drizzle over cake.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
MMMMMmmmmmmm! I made this for our anniversary supper for DH who loves chocolate and peanut butter. He really enjoyed it and it was a real treat! Thanks! :)
this is really good and really easy to make. i whipped up the ingredients with a fork, baked it for 50 minutes and glazed it. no fuss, no muss. good way to use a mix.