1/1 Photo of Choco-Peanut Butter Swirl Cake
1 hr 10 mins
A recipe from Pampered Chief. This make a good house warming gift! Easy to bring to parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray Fluted pan with vegetable oil.
- 3For cake,Place cake mix in a large bowl.
- 4Then in a small bowl whisk water, peanut butter and eggs until well blended.
- 5Stir in peanut butter into cake mix.
- 6Mix 2 minutes till well blended.
- 7Pour half of the batter into prepared pan.
- 8Melt chocolate stir into remaining batter.
- 9Drop batter by spoonfuls onto batter in pan and swirl into first batter.
- 10Bake 50-55 minutes or until cake is done.
- 11Cool for 15 minutes.
- 12Invert onto a cake dish.
- 13Cool 30 minutes.
- 14Glaze- Blend peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth Add powdered sugar and mix till smooth.
- 15Drizzle over cake.
- 16Sprinkle with nuts.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choco-Peanut Butter Swirl Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.5 mg
- Sodium 275.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 6.0 g