1/2 Photos of Choco Peanut Butter Snack Mix
Messie Chef's Note:
This is my own take on a simple snack mix for preschoolers, but ingredients are the result of mom's late night cravings. Don't measure, it's about 1/2 box of each ceral and 1/2 bag of pretzels. If you like chocolate and peanut butter as much as I do, whip up a batch...some for your kids and some for your desk drawer at work. *** Note: Teddy Grahams should be CHOCOLATEY CHIP instead of Chocolate...waiting for Zaar to add that ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 7 cups peanut butter Captain Crunch cereal
- 7 ounces small pretzels, salted
- 1 (10 ounce) box Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks
- 1 (1 lb) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1Dump everything into a large bowl.
- 2Mix gently with clean hands.
- 3Store in ziploc bags.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choco Peanut Butter Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 274.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks