Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are reminiscent of the wonderful no bake cookies my mother made when I was little, except these are a bit healthier.
- 4 tablespoons cacao, powder (or cocoa powder)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2⁄3 cup agave nectar
- 32 marshmallows (Agave Marshmallows*)
- 3⁄4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups rolled oats
- *Make Agave Marshmallows: http://www.recipezaar.com/320685
- Bring first 3 ingredients just to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, remove from heat.
- Melt marshmallows, remove from heat, add peanut butter, cacao mixture and rolled oats, stirring after each addition.
- Use a small cookie scoop and drop onto parchment paper, pressing the centers down with the back of the scoop.
- Cool completely, approx 1-2 hours.