1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
These are very versatile - this was submitted by Ronna Farley in the "Simple Snacks" category from Rockville, MD at the Bake-Off 42(March 2006)and was the $10,000 winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease 24 muffin cups with cooking spray or butter.
- 3Cut cookie dough into 24 slices.
- 4Press 1 slice in bottom and up sides of each mini muffin cup, forming 1/4" rim above top of cup(dust fingers with flour if necessary).
- 5Bake 10-15 mins or until edges are deep golden brown.
- 6Cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes.
- 7With tip of handle of wooden spoons, press dough down in center of each cup to make room for 2 tablespoons filling.
- 8Meanwhile, in 2qt saucepan, melt white chips and 3/4 cup of peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 9Divide mixture evenly into cookie cups(about 1 tablespoon each).
- 10Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- 11In same 2qt saucepan, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and remaining 3/4 peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 12Divide chocolate evenly on top of peanut butter mixture in each cup(about 1 tablespoon each).
- 13Sprinkle granola(which you have crushed, while still in bags, with a rolling pin, on top of each cup.
- 14Refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- 15Remove from muffin cups before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choco-Peanut Butter Cups
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 165.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Nature Valley Oats and Honey crunchy granola bars