Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love the mix of chocolat and peanut butter - who doesn't?!!!
Make and share this Choco-Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 591.47 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- 177.44 ml granulated sugar, divided
- 395.10 ml peanut butter and milk chocolate chips, divided
- 2 (453.59 g) package light cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Combine crumbs, butter and 1/4 cup sugar in medium bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture and reserve for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle 3/4 cup morsels over crust.
- Beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, flour and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until smooth. Pour over crust and morsels in pan. Sprinkle with reserved crumb topping and remaining morsels.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars.
I made these for my DS as part of a take-home pac, I only tasted a small piece and I am giving it my 5 stars, I like the way the crust baked out, it was not hard and brittle as some crusts become after baking, thanks for sharing hon!...Kitten:)
So simple yet really good! Very easy to make, too.
Oh so very yummy!