Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cream, chilled overnight
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar or 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 6 pieces peanut bars
- DO CRUST. Combine first 4 ingredients. Spread and press half of mixture into pan. Chill for 10 minutes.
- DO FILLING. Whip all-purpose cream until stiff. Whip in peanut butter and powdered sugar until blended. Break peanut bars into chunks and gently stir into peanut butter cream.
- ASSEMBLE. Spread half of the mixture into the crust. Freeze for 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture evenly over peanut butter cream. Spread remaining peanut butter mixture over the crust.
- FREEZE for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy.