Recipe by KittyKitty
you can freeze the dough for this in an airtight container up to 1 month. These are great cookies.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups finely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter and sugar at medium sped with a electric mixer until mixture is light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beating until blended.Add flour and salt, and beat well. Stir in mini-morsels.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Shape dough into 2 x 1/2 inch logs (about 1 heaping teaspoon each). Place each of the logs on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350F for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned; remove to wire racks to cool.
- Microwave chocolate morsels at HIGH 4 minutes or until melted, stirring once.
- Dp ends of cookies into melted chocolate. Roll ends in walnuts. Place on wax paper until set. Freeze up to 1 month, if desired.