1/2 Photos of Choco - Nut - Cupcakes
Slocan cook's Note:
A delightfully moist cupcake with icing from German chocolate that has a nice creamy texture that is rich and velvety
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside.
- 3In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and sugar together stirring until all lumps have dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- 4Combine the dry ingredients with the boiling water in a large mixing bowl.
- 5Add the eggs, coconut, milk and oil stirring with a wire whisk until mixture comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- 6Pour batter into greased muffin cups filling 2/3 full.
- 7Bake in pre heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8To make the icing melt chocolate bar in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- 9Add melted chocolate to softened butter in a medium size bowl and stir until butter has completely dissolved into mixture.
- 10Stir in icing sugar to make a smooth icing to put over cooled cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choco - Nut - Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.7
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 263.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g