Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yum! Creamy, healthy, sweet! Lots of options here and room for variations.
Make and share this Choco Nana Protein Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package Mori-Nu extra firm lite tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 banana (3-4 ounce, peeled)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chocolate flavored liquid stevia
- 1 -2 pinch stevia powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon banana extract (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon natural-style peanut butter (optional)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy!