Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yummy recipe from Turkey Hill
Make and share this Choco-Mocha Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons fresh brewed strong coffee or 3 teaspoons espresso, cooled
- 1 medium egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts or 1 1⁄2 cups pecans
- 56 ounces coffee ice cream
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Combine flour and baking soda. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg, vanilla and coffee until fluffy.
- Stir in flour mixture until well combined. Add nuts and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Refrigerate batter for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Scoop batter to make 2 inch balls. Place well apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake approx 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack,.
- Scoop ice cream between 2 cookies to make sandwiches.