Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Choco Marble Cheesecake
Make and share this Choco Marble Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml chocolate graham cracker, crushed
- 88.74 ml butter, melted
- 44.37 ml Equal sugar substitute
- 125 g cream cheese
- 59.14 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml cream
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 18 Hershey chocolate kisses, chopped
- 29.58 ml milk
- 4.92 ml cocoa powder
- DO CRUST. In a bowl, combine first 3 ingredients and press evenly onto the bottom of an 8-inch pie pan. Chill.
- DO FILLING. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and beat. In another bowl, whip all-purpose cream until stiff and doubled in volume. Fold into the cream cheese mixture. Take 1/3 of the cream mixture and set aside.
- MELT chocolate pieces and milk in a saucepan. Stir into 1/3 cup whipped cream mixture.
- LAYER. Pour remaining 2/3 cup of cream mixture into prepared crust. Spoon and dot chocolate cream into the cream mixture. Chill and serve.