Recipe by Lorac
No pudding in this quick and easy pie. Serve with extra topping, if desired. Prep time does not include chilling 2 hours.
- 1 9 inch pie shell, baked and cooled
- 20 marshmallows, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place marshmallows and milk in a heavy sauce pan, cook over low heat until marshmallows melt.
- Stir in chocolate until melted, remove from heat and cool.
- Peel and slice bananas 1/4 inch thick, arrange over the baked crust.
- Fold whipped topping into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Spread evenly over bananas and chill 2 hours.