- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Combine flour and next three ingredients; add to butter mixture, stirring well. Stir in vanilla and pecans. Spoon into a greased and floured 9-in. square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with marshmallows. Cover with aluminum foil, and let stand 5 minutes or until marshmallows melt.