Recipe by Redsie
From Hershey. Nice light chocolatey taste. Perfect with a nice cup of coffee - these muffins are moist and not too sweet.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Stir together flour, granulated sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; stir in yogurt, milk and vanilla just until combined. Do not beat. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack. Remove from pans. Sprinkle powdered sugar over tops of muffins, if desired. Serve warm.
- Store, covered, at room temperature or freeze in airtight container for longer storage.