Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolate covered coffee beans - so easy!
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler until liquid and smooth.
- Drop in a handful of beans, and stir them around.
- Scoop them out with a spoon, and set them out on waxed paper.
- Keep them separate.
- Continue until all the beans are covered.
- They will harden overnight, or if you are in a hurry, you can freeze them for about half an hour.
- Once hard, they won't stick together and can be stored in any air-tight container.
- When thinking of increasing the amount of beans keep in mind that the separating part can be time consuming.
Mmmmm...my 2 favorite things! I just made these and now I know why I've always paid the BIG bucks for them! Separating these lil' boogers are tricky, but even if some clump together, it's OK. I used dark chocolate chips to convince myself that they're good for me. I will definitely make them again! Thanks!