Choco-Hoto-Pots - Nigella Lawson
- Place a baking sheet in an preheated oven 400° Butter four 2/3-cup ramekins and set aside.
- Using a microwave or double boiler, melt together the semisweet chocolate and the butter,set aside to cool.
- In a bowl combine eggs,sugar and flour Add cooled chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Fold in white chips.
- Divide mixture evenly among ramekins and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until tops are shiny and cracked and chocolate beneath is hot and gooey about 20 minutes.
- Serve on plates this is very hot.