Recipe by MTpockets
This one is not for the kiddies. This is a treat that will warm you from the inside out. Sit back... relax... and enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons tom and jerry batter
- 1 cup brewed hot coffee
- 1 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- whipped cream
- cocoa powder or nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mug, Put two heaping tablespoons of Tom and Jerry mix in the mug.
- Add 1 cup of hot coffee and stir to blend.
- Add Creme De Cocoa and Kahlua and stir.
- Top off mug with whipped cream and a sprinkle of Cocoa Powder or Nutmeg. (Chocolate Shavings are good too!).