Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet Creamy and Delicious! Enjoy!
- 3⁄4 ounce chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 ounce Tia Maria or 1⁄4 ounce Kahlua
- 1⁄2 cup crushed ice
- 1 1⁄2-2 ounces sweet cream or 1 1⁄2-2 ounces milk
- 1 ounce white rum
- 3⁄4 ounce coconut cream
- chocolate shavings (optional)
- Mix in a shaker or blender.
- Serve in a highball glass and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
This was definitely dessert in a glass! Had it last night while the boys had their shake ;) I used Kahlua and half and half. Used my Magic Bullet to whip it up and it was a nice creamy delicious drink. Great flavor combo. Thanks for sharing this one, I will make it again for sure! Cheers ~V
This is so good Bev. The coconut cream really compliments the drink. I used a little more crushed ice and put everything in the the blender. It was so good, tasty, thick, rich and creamy. Thanks so much for sharing this delicious treat.
What's not to like about this recipe. Very creamy and smooth. I knew if I hung on to my Tia Maria that I would find a use for it. It went very well with this. I was able to find coconut cream at our new Asian market too. Served this over ice. Very nice after dinner drink for me.