Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I based this recipe on Delicious Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies By Chef#92816, and the name for this came from Chef#8688. Thanks to both of you for inspiring me. :) If you like, add another 1/4 cup of walnuts. The ten minutes cooking time is for each cookie sheet. Submitted to " ZAAR " on June 17th, 2009.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup of stick margarine
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together both sugars and margarine until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla, mixing well.
- Blend flour mixture into creamed mixture a little at a time.
- Add chips,coconut, and walnuts mixing well.
- Using a Tablespoon sized cookie scoop, place 12 balls of dough onto greased parchment paper lined cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, ( check after 10 minutes, and adjust baking time if needed. ) until lightly browned.