- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, vanilla, 1 tsp cinnamon, and eggs.
- In another bowl, combine powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 14 minutes.