Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Melt in your mouth choclatey biscuits that will have them coming back for more. I personally think these are the best chocolate chip biscuits ever! I always add more choclate than the recipe states and they can be frozen too. If you dont have a chocolate bar use choclate chips. These are great to give as a gift or for a bake sale as they are always popular.
- 342 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 150 g chocolate bars, chopped up
- Cream Butter and Sugar.
- Add condensed milk and then sift dry ingredients.
- Lastly add chocolate.
- Roll into balls and place on greased trays.
- Bake at 180 celcius (moderate oven) for 10 to 15 minutes.