I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by Kaye C.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large whole eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (to a VERY soft state, but not liquid)
- 1 cup simply jif peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla or 1 1/2 teaspoons imitation vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups old fashioned oats (not the instant or quick kind)
- 8 ounces hershey's sugar-free chocolate (baking chunks)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce (this would be the same as 2 of the individual serving Mott's applesauce cups)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Using a mixing bowl whisk together, the eggs, Splenda and melted butter. Blend in the peanut butter until smooth. Add vanilla, cinnamon and baking soda. Fold in the rolled oats and baking chunks until well coated. Mix in the applesauce, until well incorporated. Set aside and allow dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- 3Using a tablespoon (I used a restaurant-style rounded soup spoon), spoon dough onto a LIGHTLY greased cookie sheet (I used Reynold's Release Foil, instead of greasing - or you could use a Teflon coated cookie sheet) creating mounded cookies. Flatten slightly as they don't spread much during baking.
- 4Bake for 12 to 16 minutes, depending on your oven, until golden on the sides.
- 5Let rest on baking sheet for 5 minutes and then remove to cooling racks until completely cooled. You want to completely cool these as they are very delicate while hot. If you don't have any cooling racks, I recommend you flip these cookies over after half an hour so that they 'dry' completely on the underside before storing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choco Chunk Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.2
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 325.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: