- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup Equal sugar substitute
- 2 eggs, whole
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup cashews, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup miniature chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an accordion pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- In an electric mixer, cream butter together with vanilla and the brown and white sugars. Pour in eggs and beat until blended. Pour in flour, oatmeal, and salt. Mix well.
- Blend nuts and chocolate chips by hand so as not to discolor the cookie batter.
- Drop cookies into the prepared pan by spoonfuls. Bake for 20 minutes or until surface is firm. Transfer to a wire rack to firm up.