Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy, very good, very chocolately...... Great served warm with ice cream or Cool Whip.
Make and share this Choco-Cherry Upside Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a greased 13x9x2" baking pan, spread the Cherry pie filling evenly over the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar,unsweetened cocoa powder,the baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl stir together the water, oil, vinegar and the vanilla.
- Add liquid ingredients to flour mixture all at once, stirring Just To Moisten.
- Pour the batter evenly over the cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or till the cake tests done.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan; invert and cool.
- Serve with Cool Whip.
- Serves 12.