Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I saw this recipe on a morning show and they were making it for Valentine's Day so I thought I would give them a try. So if you want to make something yummy and delicious with chocolate that is just for adults here is the recipe for you so easy and so very yummy! I used leftover Caramello Koalas I had instead Caramello chocolate. (Caramello Chocolate has smooth caramel inside the chocolate ) These muffins can be frozen also!
- 370 g moist chocolate cake mix
- 85 g instant chocolate mousse mix
- 200 ml sparkling wine
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter, melted
- 150 g Cadbury Caramello chocolate bars
CHOCOLATE CREAM INGREDIENTS
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- berries, to serve (optional)
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Empty cake mix into a bowl. Add mousse mixture and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling wine, eggs and butter. Stir until combined then stir in broken chocolate pieces.
- Divide mixture between a 6-hole Texas muffin pan (3/4-cup capacity pans).
- Cook in a moderate oven for about 25 minutes or until cooked when tested.
- Tranfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool.
- To make chocolate cream: Whip the cream in a small bowl with electric mixer until firm peaks form. Add chocolate topping, beat until combined.
- Serve muffins warm or cold with chocolate cream and berries.