- 2⁄3 cup butter or 2⁄3 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream first three ingredients together.
- Mix in bananas.
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and then add to wet mixture.
- Stir in cocolate chips.
- Spread batter in a greased and floured 10x5 inch jelly roll pan and bake at 350 for approximately 25 minutes or until the top is golden.