- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (300 ml) canregular sweetened condensed milk (or low fat)
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham crumbs with butter; press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13 X 9" (3.5 L) baking pan.
- Combine condensed milk and bananas; pour evenly over crumb crust.
- Top with chocolate, coconut and pecans; press down firmly.
- Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C)* oven 20-25 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly and cut into bars.
- Note: 325ºF (160ºC) for glass dish.