Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Eagle Brand.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (300 ml) canregular sweetened condensed milk (or low fat)
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- Combine graham crumbs with butter; press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13 X 9" (3.5 L) baking pan.
- Combine condensed milk and bananas; pour evenly over crumb crust.
- Top with chocolate, coconut and pecans; press down firmly.
- Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C)* oven 20-25 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly and cut into bars.
- Note: 325ºF (160ºC) for glass dish.
Just like magic cookie bars, but with some banana! some loved them, some were just ok about them. However, in all fairness, there wasn't one left at the end of the day! A good way to use up left over bananas! Thanks Redsie!