1/2 Photos of Chockful of Nuts Brittle
Winnipeg *Mel*'s Note:
Very easy recipe. If I can make it, anyone can. I made this for my nut loving MIL, who thought it was great especially because I used pecans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, sugar and corn syrop in a large saucepan.
- 2Using a wooden spoon, stir and cook over medium heat until smooth and bubbly.
- 3Cook, covered for one minute.
- 4Add nuts, increase heat to medium-high.
- 5Cook uncovered, stirring constantly until syrop is a warm golden color (about 5 minutes).
- 6Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly butter.
- 7Pour mixture onto pan, spreading as thin as possible.
- 8Cool until hard (approximately 30 minutes).
- 9Peel from foil and break into bite-sized pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chockful of Nuts Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (598 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 84.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g