1/3 Photos of Chock Full O' Goodness Muffins
Tornado Ali's Note:
You'd be surprised at how many yummy things you can fit into a muffin! I modeled this recipe after Panera's (St. Louis Bread Co) "Morning Glory" muffins. A great way to sneak healthy things into your kids and husband!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 cup candied ginger, finely minced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, minced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray muffin tins (6 jumbo, 12 regular, 24 mini) with baking spray, or grease and flour.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients, and pour into dry ingredients.
- 4Gently stir and fold, just until all ingredients are incorporated into the batter.
- 5Fill muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
- 6Bake for 16 minutes for jumbo (12 and 10 for regular and mini, respectively.).
- 7Crack open oven door and turn oven to broil.
- 8Broil for three minutes or until the tops of the muffins are browned.
- 9Let tins sit on wire rack for a couple minutes, then flip out muffins and let them cool on rack, or split open and enjoy warm with a gob of butter!
- 10FOR FREEZING:.
- 11Put muffins into sandwich or storage bags, according to servings needed. Put those bags into freezer bag and seal tightly. Let thaw overnight or slowly in microwave or oven.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chock Full O' Goodness Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1033 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: