Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is from Family Circle. It's like a brownie crust with a macaroon topping and tastes delicious.
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 2⁄3 cups sweetened coconut
- Heat oven to 350. Coat a 9 inches pie plate with nonstick spray.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small sauce pan over low heat.
- Stit together eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla and add to chocolate mixture. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and coconut. Spoon over chocolate mixture leaving 1/2-1 inch border.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes until center is firm but still moist
- Cool completely on wire rack.