Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These cool icecream cones are a fun new way to serve ice-cream.To make assembling the choc-tops even easier sit the cones in tall, small-rimmed glasses to hold them up so that you don't even have to hold them while you make them. You can then place the cones in the glasses into the freezer to set properly. Feel free to mix and match your fave ice-cream flavours!
- 4 waffle ice cream cones
- 8 scoops ice cream (of your preferred flavour)
- 2⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 4 miniature Kit Kat bars
- candy sprinkles, to decorate
- Spoon 2 scoops of ice-cream into each cone.
- Working quickly, drizzle the ice-cream in the cone with the melted chocolate so that the ice-cream is completely covered. Push a kit-kat into each cone and then sprinkle over the sprinkles.
- Place the cones in the freezer until the chocolate has completely set.