1/2 Photos of Choc-Top Ice Cream Cone
These cool icecream cones are a fun new way to serve ice-cream.To make assembling the choc-tops even easier sit the cones in tall, small-rimmed glasses to hold them up so that you don't even have to hold them while you make them. You can then place the cones in the glasses into the freezer to set properly. Feel free to mix and match your fave ice-cream flavours!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 waffle ice cream cones
- 8 scoops ice cream (of your preferred flavour)
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 4 miniature Kit Kat bars
- candy sprinkles, to decorate
- 1Spoon 2 scoops of ice-cream into each cone.
- 2Working quickly, drizzle the ice-cream in the cone with the melted chocolate so that the ice-cream is completely covered. Push a kit-kat into each cone and then sprinkle over the sprinkles.
- 3Place the cones in the freezer until the chocolate has completely set.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choc-Top Ice Cream Cone
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.9
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature Kit Kat bars