Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I whipped these up over the weekend. I do not know where my head was when I put this stuff together, but WOW was it good! DH ate it all afternoon! I love the combination of sweet & salty plus cheesecake. I guess if somehow Mel Gibson would serve them my day would have been set! LOL!!!
- 3 cups pretzels (crushed coarse)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened (do not even dream of using reduced fat, on nonfat)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups cherry pie filling
- Grease baking dish.
- Pour crushed pretzels over bottom of dish.
- In mixing bowl, cream sugar cheese and eggs.
- Fold in melted chips.
- Pour over pretzels.
- Close kitchen door, thoroughly lick bowl clean.
- Bake at 350°F 30-40 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Top with pie filling.