Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are the tastiest choc peanut butter balls I've ever tasted! The kids love them and are easy to make got if from super food ideas mag
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 50 g butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 cups kelloggs Coco Pops cereal or 2 cups milo cereal (crush the milo flakes a little if using them)
- 375 g nestle milk chocolate melts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- use an electric beater to combine peanut butter, butter and icing sugar.
- stir in coco pops or milo flakes (crushed a little) line 2 baking trays with baking sheets (non stick).
- roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into small balls and put on trays then place in fridge to firm (around 1/2 hr).
- melt choc melts stir in oil.
- use two forks to dip balls one at a time into chocolate.
- place on tray.
- put in fridge to set and store them in fridge til ready to serve.