Recipe by babygirl65
This recipe is on a some of the bags of Nestle Toll House semi-sweet morsels. I am posting it, because I searched high and low for this recipe and I do not want to lose it again!!!! These cookies are the bomb!! My family BEGS me NOT to make them because they eat them all in one sitting!! LOL!!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats or 2 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. In a large mixing bowl, beat brown sugar, butter and sugar until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour mix, stir in oats, morsels and nuts; mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 10 minutes for a chewy cookie or 12 to 13 minutes for a crispy cookie.
- Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute, remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Note: for the nuts, I use pecans because that is what we like and I add a dash or two of cinnamon plus from Pampered Chef -- (people are always asking me what else did I put in it but I never tell -- ).