Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I put this in a forum as someone was asking for hints on what to use for chocolate crackles in place of copha, so I figured I should make it public on here too. They're very good.
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 100 g unsalted butter, softened
- 73.94 ml golden syrup
- 100 g puffed rice cereal (Rice Bubbles)
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl placed over a pan of simmering water, stirring until melted.
- Remove chocolate from heat, and stir in the syrup and cereal.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture into 12 muffin or cupcake cases. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- They will keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
I made this chocolate crackle recipe without copha and added coconut as recipe doesn't have this and it was fantastic no difference what so ever I always have butter in the fridge will be using this one over and over again thank you my son loved it :))))
I have used this over and over again, they are both a kids and adult favorite. Just whipped up a batch with my daughter...yum