1/1 Photo of Choc Crackles, (Without Copha)
Droopy Drawers, By Lucy Lastic's Note:
I put this in a forum as someone was asking for hints on what to use for chocolate crackles in place of copha, so I figured I should make it public on here too. They're very good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate and butter together in a bowl placed over a pan of simmering water, stirring until melted.
- 2Remove chocolate from heat, and stir in the syrup and cereal.
- 3Drop spoonfuls of mixture into 12 muffin or cupcake cases. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- 4They will keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
You Might Also Like...View All Infant/Baby-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choc Crackles, (Without Copha)
Serving Size: 1 (510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g