Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
High Protein pancakes, gluten free and high fiber!
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour or 80 g coconut flour
- 60 g trutein chocolate peanut butter cup protein powder
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate chips or 45 g dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (for cooking)
- Get 2 bowls, one for the wet and one for the dry ingredients. Mix the coconut flour, protein powder & baking soda in one. In the other, mix the eggs and water with an electric hand mixer, until the eggs fluff up a bit. Next, mix it all together thoroughly with the hand mixer. Heat some oil in a pan scoop some batter in the pan, then sprinkle some chocolate chips on top. Cover with a lid, until it's brown on one side and then flip over to brown briefly on the other side.