Quick and yummy - adapted from a Nestle brochure
Make and share this Choc Chip Muesli Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place butter, honey and corn syrup in small pan.
- Heat slowly till butter melts.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press mixture into lined tray - 18cm x 28cm.
- Put in fridge till firm and then slice.
Yum, katew these are so tasty and very easy to make. No baking!!! I used a mix of dried apricots, pineapple, currants, craisins, sultanas and raisins for the fruit element. Have cooled them down and wrapped them individually to include in school and work lunches. Thanks for the recipe!