Another batch of chilli's, another experiment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the sugar and chillis in a saucepan, the pan should be big enough that they are single layer, but not so big that there is a lot of empty space showing.
- 2Pour the balsamic over the chilli's so that it just covers, then add the tomatos, salt and water.
- 3Bring to a boil, then add the cloves, vanilla and chocolate, then stir through.
- 4Allow to cool then blend with an immersion blender and then can/jar as required.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choc Chilli Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1913 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 676.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2478.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.0 g
- Sugars 88.4 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dark chocolate squares