Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Scrumptious little choc coated ball of caramel! hmmmm these are very very delicious! If your a caramel lover you just have to try these! A real good caramel hit! enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons liquid glucose
- 1⁄2 cup condensed milk
- 200 g chocolate
- Place first 4 ingredients in a heavy based saucepan over medium heat and bring to boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Take off heat and pour into a dish, place in refrigerator for a couple of hours to stiffen up.
- Roll into balls and rerefrigerate.
- Dip balls of caramel into chocolate and drain off excess.