My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled,seeded & diced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled,seeded & diced
- 3 small green peppers or 3 small wax peppers
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced (optional)
- 3 green onions (white part only sliced) or 1 white onion, sliced into rings
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1Have all the vegetables cut into similar size, diced.
- 2English cucumbers work best; remove seeds from larger ones.
- 3Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- 4Mix dressing and gently toss just before serving salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choban Salatasi (Turkish "Shepherd's" Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g