Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are great to bag up for gifts or to just have around for family snacks. The not so spicey version was a hit for the 2nd grade Christmas party and the little ones at the family gathering. The spicy version was a hit at the family Christmas gathering.
- Mix everything except pretzels in a large bowl(I use a big plastic salad bowl).
- Just a pinch of cayenne for the little ones.
- Pour pretzels in on top of the sauce. Stir until well coated. I just toss it like a salad.
- Make sure all of the goodies are off of the bottom of the bowl and on the pretzels.
- You can eat them right away, but they are less messy if you let them sit a bit while the pretzels absorb the oil.
- Store in an airtight container.
Per a discussion on the community board, I received this recipe for the 4H Cloverbuds. The kids loved making them. Later, I made a batch for the family, and Eldest Daughter took some to the break room at work. They were a hit there too. These get rave reviews wherever I serve them. Note: little kids get 1/4 tsp of cayenne in their batch; grownups get the full 1 1/2 tsp.
Wow! So good! I made as directed except used Mansmith's Garlic Stuff instead of garlic granules. So good!!! I'll make this a lot over the holidays. Easy Peezy!