1/1 Photo of Chloe's Spicy Pretzels (No Cook)
These are great to bag up for gifts or to just have around for family snacks. The not so spicey version was a hit for the 2nd grade Christmas party and the little ones at the family gathering. The spicy version was a hit at the family Christmas gathering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything except pretzels in a large bowl(I use a big plastic salad bowl).
- 2Just a pinch of cayenne for the little ones.
- 3Pour pretzels in on top of the sauce. Stir until well coated. I just toss it like a salad.
- 4Make sure all of the goodies are off of the bottom of the bowl and on the pretzels.
- 5You can eat them right away, but they are less messy if you let them sit a bit while the pretzels absorb the oil.
- 6Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chloe's Spicy Pretzels (No Cook)
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.1
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 621.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix