Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried chives (or fresh)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix ingredients in small bowl. Spread on crackers.
This was soooooo yummy! I luved all the different herbs in this and the garlic added a nice zing. Very good with raw veggie sticks! Mmmm! THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this wonderful recipe with us! Ill surely make it again! Made and reviewed for the Herb Of The Month Tag Game May 2010.
Lovely quick and easy chive spread. I served it on a multi grain Greek Pita bread with sliced tomato, YUM!! It made a very tasty lunch, thanks for posting, I'll be making it again.