- 12 large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- chopped fresh chives
- fresh flat-leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks.
- Mash egg yolks; stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot sauce, and next 4 ingredients. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.