Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 large idaho potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (3 ounce) packed light cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped chives
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Scrub potatoes; pierce several times with a fork. Wrap each potato in a microwave-safe paper towel; arrange potatoes 1 inch apart.
- Microwave at HIGH 12 to 14 minutes. Let cool to touch. Slice away skin from to of each potato; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact. Mash pulp.
- Combine margarine and cream cheese in a medium microwave-safe glass bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 to 40 seconds, or until cream cheese is softened.
- Add potato pulp, chives, milk, salt and pepper, mixing well. Stuff potato shells with potato mixture.
- Place stuffed potatoes on paper towels. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.