1/3 Photos of Chive Sauce for Grilled Salmon
I came up with this for ZWT 6 for the Wild Card. It's a very tasty sauce that you baste your fish with part of it and serve the rest as you would tartar sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything together except wine.
- 2Reserve 1/3 cup of sauce to serve with grilled fish.
- 3Stir wine into remaining sauce.
- 4Brush over fish before grilling. Grill salmon.
- 5Serve grilled salmon with the reserved sauce as you would tartar sauce.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chive Sauce for Grilled Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.4
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 712.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g