Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came up with this for ZWT 6 for the Wild Card. It's a very tasty sauce that you baste your fish with part of it and serve the rest as you would tartar sauce.
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 9.85 ml dried dill weed
- 4.92 ml dried thyme leaves, crumbled
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml white pepper
- 59.14 ml finely minced chives
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- Mix everything together except wine.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of sauce to serve with grilled fish.
- Stir wine into remaining sauce.
- Brush over fish before grilling. Grill salmon.
- Serve grilled salmon with the reserved sauce as you would tartar sauce.
We love salmon and will definitely add to our rotation. I reduced the wine by half otherwise made as posted. Served this with rice and Grilled Zucchini, Onions, and Red Peppers. Thank you CJAY for sharing your wonderful recipe! Made for Unrulies Under the Influence during ZWT6 as part of the Mixing Pot Challenge.
This sauce was excellent on the grilled salmon. Used the extra as tartar sauce. Everyone enjoyed the meal and loved the sauce. Thank You. Made for ZWT6 - The No-Nonsense Nibblers.
Made for your Football Pool win in a land where seafood abounds & a good sauce for it is appreciated, but we were out of season for the grill cooking method. I made this as written using fresh chives from the garden of a friend that I had frozen last summer, baked the salmon & then added a few capers just for myself as I esp favor them. It was excellent! Congrats on your Football Pool win & thx for sharing this recipe w/us. :-)