Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing dressing for a salad or boiled and chilled vegetables.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Whisk together sour cream, buttermilk, chives, garlic, Worshestershire and vinegar.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Serve with a green salad or boiled and chilled vegetables.