Recipe by mommyoffour
This is another variation of a classic deviled egg.
Top Review by Ang11002
I took these to my uncles for a Labor Day BBQ on Monday and they definitely got all eaten! I forgot to mix the salt in (oops) so I sprinkled on top. It didnt hurt:) I loved the addition of the cream cheese. Thanks!
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in single layer in medium saucepan.
- Add enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch.
- Bring to boil.
- Immediately remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain; rinse with cold water.
- Place eggs in bowl of ice water; let stand 10 minutes.
- Peel eggs; cut in half lengthwise.
- Carefully remove yolks; place in small bowl.
- Add cream cheese, milk, mustard and salt; mash with fork until well blended and smooth.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and chives.